RFID signal blocker Card is the size of a credit card that is designed to protect personal information stored on credit cards, debit cards, smart cards, RFID driver’s licenses and any other RFID Cards against electronic pickpocket thieves using handheld RFID scanners. RFID signal blocker Card is containing radio wave absorbing material that absorbs the radio wave from the scanner. There are outside and inside coating that is not rigid, so the card is very flexible.
How to work
Place one card in the front of your credit cards in your wallet and you will have protection. IF you want even more powerful protection, place another card at the back of your cards. Then you have the ultimate protection from RFID readers/scanners.
For your Passport, it is even easier - Place it on the inside cover ideally near the photo ID, then you are under protection from any theft! It is so nice to carry your Passport anywhere and knowing your identity is Protected.
1. Credit card size, very thin, without taking up a slot of any credit card in a wallet
2. Cheap cost, affordable for most consumer
3. Need two pieces of cards to work together
4. Very durable, can last for many years
1. CMYK offset printing or silkscreen printing
2. Series number or UID number printing (DOD code, concave-convex code, crave code)
3. Barcode, QR code printing
4. Magnetic strip
5. Signature panel
6. Gold/silver plating, etc
Protecting RF cards like credit card, bank card, identification card, insurance card been scanned and read by thief. If people do not care about their own E-information safety, they would face lost. The thief would make use of the personal information scanned to do something harmful. Therefore, it is very necessary to protect your cards with blocking cards.