RFID card guard is to protect your credit card, passport and other personal card from unwanted scanning by thief. RFID blocking sleeve card is coated with wave absorbing material which makes the card can absorb RFID signal from reader or scanner and block your cards information in wallet been read. It is a very convenient and safe way to protect personal information from stolen. While in crowded area, it is not easy to know who is with a scanner reading your cards, and which guy is thief. The best way to protect your wallet is put a card guard together with your bank cards.
RFID blocking cards advantage
1. Thin, credit card size, fits into any wallet, RFID protection card
2. Two pieces of blocking cards can protect up to 6 credit cards, very useful and space saving accessory
3. Water-proof, shocking-resistant, tear-resistant, very durable
4. Easy to use for any age of people, no need set-up, no need software management, just put it together with your credit cards
5. Passive card, no battery, energy-saving
How to Use
Sandwich your credit cards into two RFID blocking cards, then insert all your cards into your wallet. No matter what kind of remote reader or scanner, they cannot read your card information. When you need to use your credit card, take it out from the wallet, it will work normally.
1, Card surface: Matt, glossy, frosted
2. Printing: silkscreen printing, CMYK four color offset printing
3. craft: UV printing, laser printing, silver/gold back ground, silver/gold stamping, signature panel, magnetic strip, barcode, QR code, etc.
Proudtek is with its own professional logistics staff to arrange the transportation. We are with rich experience on how to save customer’s time and money.
For small quantity cards, final total weight is under 150kgs, Proudtek can help deliver via courier, like DHL, UPS, TNT, FEDEX or ARAMEX. It normally takes 2-5days arrival to your country. For cards with total weight over 150kgs, we can help arrange via air freight or sea freight for you. The exact delivery time depends on your exact location.