With the development of economic globalization and the rise of the Internet, the global logistics service industry and manufacturing and processing industries have accelerated development. The development of global economic integration has led to the increasingly complex collaboration of companies in procurement, production, warehousing, sales, and distribution. The competition among enterprises is not only the competition of product performance and quality, but also the multidimensional competition in all aspects.
The combination of RFID information technology and MES, WMS, TMS software, etc., can greatly reduce waste, save time and costs, so as to achieve seamless integration and integration of the supply chain, using information management tools for the company's production, warehousing, logistics Information and other integrated management to promote data sharing, cargo and capital turnover, and improve work efficiency.
China's research in RFID technology has also developed rapidly, and market cultivation has begun to bear fruit.
Current market solutions include
1) Automatic delivery requirements: The production line automatically collects empty containers and automatically sends delivery requests through acquisition and scanning.
2) Physical Distribution of Distribution: Logistics companies deliver goods on time according to delivery requirements;
3) Factory physical storage: Automatic identification of goods into the warehouse, automatic matching distribution needs, improve the efficiency of goods storage;
4) Delivery anomaly alarm: In the delivery process, when the system detects delivery timeout and delivery anomaly, the system will automatically alarm;
5) Acquisition technology principle: After the product container enters the collection area, the collection equipment can automatically identify multiple goods by collecting RFID tags, so as to efficiently complete the entry and exit of goods, ensure the consistency of physical and distribution requirements, and improve the efficiency of product distribution;
6) Implementation Benefits: When goods are put into and out of the warehouse, the equipment can automatically and quickly identify the goods, and at the same time automatically match the distribution requirements to improve the efficiency of goods entering and leaving the warehouse;
7) Real-time: Complementing the manufacturing execution system, RFID provides information that can be used to ensure the correct use of labor, machines, tools, and components for paperless production and reduced downtime. Furthermore, when materials, parts and assemblies pass through the production line, they can be controlled, modified or even reorganized in real time to ensure reliability and high quality.
8) Extensibility: Achieve cross-regional centralized management, distributed operations, and real-time monitoring capabilities, effectively complete various business operations, improve warehouse management, and increase efficiency and value.
RFID warehousing logistics management system intelligentizes and informationizes the logistics products of enterprises, realizes the functions of automatically sending delivery demand information, real-time tracking of goods delivery, automatic record of goods storage information, automatic alarm of the system and real-time docking with the WMS system.
Based on RFID real-time data flow, MES can mine these large amounts of data, find out key data, and monitor production schedules and production processes in real time, instantly identify production bottlenecks, solve production problems, and deploy higher levels. Quality control and various online measurements to improve product quality and increase productivity
1) The system relies on the advantages of RFID technology to achieve long-distance collection of product information
2) The system makes use of the technical advantages of RFID for real-time information collection of various operation links to ensure that enterprises can grasp inventory status in a timely and accurate manner;
3) Through the storage reader data acquisition, the system can realize the management of anti-chain goods;
4) When the distribution exceeds the demand time, the system will automatically alarm to prevent the production line from stopping;
5) The system software platform adopts an open platform architecture and can be well connected with enterprise ERP, SAP, MESTMS and WMS systems.
Field of application
With the gradual maturity of RFID technology, his application has become more and more extensive. The combination of RFID front-end equipment (tags, readers) and enterprise core systems can be widely applied in the supply chain and warehousing logistics management areas, effectively addressing the input/output of various business operational data in the supply chain and the control of business processes. Tracking and reducing the error rate and other problems.
RFID can improve retailers’ inventory management, achieve timely replenishment, effectively track shipments and inventory, increase efficiency, and reduce errors. At the same time, smart labels can monitor the effective period of certain time-sensitive products; stores can also use the RFID system to achieve automatic scanning and billing at the payment desk to replace manual collections. RFID tags have great appeal in the sales cycle of supply chain terminals, especially in supermarkets, eliminating manual intervention in the tracking process and being able to generate 100% accurate business data.
2) Storage links
In the warehouse, the most widely used RF technology is access to goods and inventory, which can be used to achieve automated inventory and picking operations. In the entire warehouse management, combining the receipt plan, picking plan, and shipping plan formulated by the supply chain planning system with radio frequency identification technology, it can efficiently complete various business operations, such as specifying stacking areas, picking up the shelves, and Restocking and so on. In this way, the accuracy and speed of operations are enhanced, service quality is improved, costs are reduced, labor and inventory space are saved, and the entire logistics is reduced due to misplacement, misdelivery, theft, damage and inventory, and shipment of goods. Losses caused by errors, etc. Another benefit of RFID technology is to reduce manpower when inventorying. The design of RFID is to automate the registration of products. It does not require manual inspection or scanning of bar codes when inventorying, and it is faster and more accurate, and the loss is reduced. RFID solutions can provide accurate information about inventory conditions, allowing managers to quickly identify and correct inefficient operations, enabling rapid delivery and minimizing storage costs.
In transportation management, RFID tags are attached to goods and vehicles transported along the way, and RFID receiving and transponding devices are installed on some check points of the transportation lines. After receiving the RFID tag information, the receiving device uploads it to the communication satellite together with the location information of the receiving place, and then transmits the satellite to the transport dispatching center and sends it to the database.
In the distribution process, the use of radio frequency identification technology can greatly speed up the distribution and improve the efficiency and accuracy of the picking and distribution process, and can reduce labor and delivery costs. If all goods arriving at the central distribution center are tagged with RFID tags, when entering the central distribution center, the trays pass through a reader and read the contents of the tags on all the boxes on the pallets. The system collates this information with the shipping records to detect possible errors and then updates the RFID tags with the latest location and status of the goods. This ensures accurate inventory control and can even know exactly how many containers are currently in transit, the origin and destination of the transfer, and the expected arrival time.
The application of RFID technology in the manufacturing process can complete the operation of automated production lines, realize the identification and tracking of raw materials, parts, semi-finished products and finished products throughout the production line, reduce the cost of manual identification and error rate, and increase efficiency and efficiency. Especially in the JIT (Just-in-Time) JIT production line, raw materials and components must be delivered on time. With the use of RFID technology, it is possible to quickly identify the raw materials and components required for the station from a wide variety of inventory by identifying the electronic tags. RFID technology can also help managers to issue replenishment information in a timely manner in accordance with the production schedule, achieve streamlined and steady production, and also strengthen the control and tracking of quality.