Short-range RFID products are not afraid of oil stains, dust pollution and other harsh environment, can be in such an environment to replace the bar code, such as in the factory line tracking objects.
Long distance radio frequency identification products are used for traffic, the identification distance can reach dozens of meters, such as automatic charge or identification of vehicle identity.
1. In the retail industry, the use of bar code technology makes tens of thousands of commodity categories, prices, origin, batches, shelves, inventory, sales and other aspects of the management of orderly
2. Using automatic vehicle identification technology, so that the toll places such as road and bridge, parking lot can avoid the phenomenon of queuing, reduce the time wasting, thus greatly improve the transportation efficiency and the traffic capacity of transportation facilities.
3. In the automated production line, the entire production process of all aspects of the product is placed under strict monitoring and management
4. In the harsh environment of dust, pollution, cold, hot and so on, the application of long distance radio frequency identification technology has improved the inconvenience of the truck driver having to get off the handle.
5. In the running and management of the bus, the automatic recognition system accurately records the time of the vehicles along the stations, and provides the real-time reliable information for the vehicle dispatching and the whole operation management.
6. In the equipment management, the RFID automatic recognition system can make the device's specific location and the RFID reader to do the binding, when the device moved out of the specified reader location, record its process.
RFID tag technology is widely used, according to Chong Yi Technology market analyst estimates, typical applications: Animal chip, access control, air parcel identification, document tracking management, tracking identification, animal husbandry, logistics management, mobile commerce, product anti-counterfeiting, sports timing, ticket management, automotive chip anti-theft device, parking control, Production line automation, material management and so on.